Gus QuezadaDirector of Football Operations
Gus will be taking care of many of the organizational experience aspects of football operations. He is vital to the team in that he sets up the sidelines, sets up the locker rooms, serves as equipment manager, and serves as a community liaison for ensuring that the players, coaches, and staff are taken care of with food and living arrangements. Gus brings a vast array of experience to the organization that is paramount to the success of the football operations and business operations.
We are lucky to have Gus on staff!
- Native Odessan
- Played football at Permian in 93 & 95
- Played 7 years semi Pro
- Coached 4 years semi Pro
- 13 years youth football coach
- 4 seasons Indoor football operations with the Roughnecks
- 3 kids Lorena 22 Mariah 21 James 5
- 3 grandkids Stetson, Amelia, Ella